At Geoffroy-Guichard Stadium
I left the cauldron the night I met the scientific police who came to investigate the fire in a television control van when I played Reims (1-2) on May 14 in my last match at Saint-Etienne. Smoke jets despite the total camera. On Sunday, two CRSs visited the press room this time. This is about four hours after the end of the playoffs when ASSE lost to AJ Auxerre (penalties for goals 1-1, 4-5). .. Given the apocalyptic post-match on the grass, is that unlikely?
Before that, the answer is that the firefighters stopped us to ask us if we “drinked gas” and some stewards and spectators evacuated to the press room in the middle of the Jean-Marc conference Furlan. Obviously negative. Similarly, one of the key questions last night was not to find a clear project for League 2 in the Geoffroy-Guichard corridor, but a fire extinguisher that was visibly lacking in the face of such a galley. Was to find.
Hood and metal barrier reflected on the lawn
You might have been afraid, but in the season when big incidents against Angers, Jura Sud, and Reims have already occurred, it will explode in the cauldron after the match, especially if you are demoted to League 2 as in 1962. Was promised. 1984, 1996, 2001. ASSE sank at the end of the nightmare year with the addition of a penalty shootout bonus marked by Ryad Boudebouz’s first failure. After jumping to Auxerre (1-1) three days ago, Algeria’s aggressive midfielder simply dreamed of “having a small party with his fans.” Dozens of them planned fireworks tools to present a real fireworks exhibit.
Other than seeing people wearing balaclavas and descending as close to the grass as possible before the penalty shootout, they may doubt their festive intent and, if unsuccessful, foresee the most unruly ground invasion. can do. The victorious strike from Auxerrois Villamature barely shook Paul Bernardoni’s net when the turmoil broke out. LED billboards shattered at the edge of the lawn, and a metal barrier thrown in the direction of the CRS broke out at the bottom of the official Pierre. -The Forland Stand is for blocking access to changing rooms, players, and President Roland Romeyer.
“As always, use a shovel in a closed room.”
With the exception of their smoke bombs and rockets, anyone whom Governor Loire Catherine Segan considers to be a “thug” could be targeted anyway. Given the surreal scenes observed on the lawn for a few minutes, such as the seats on the benches of Saint-Etienne, the safety of players, managers and spectators is the least worrying of them. Burned completely It is in danger. The response of mobilized security forces is also immediate. Tear gas is said to even put a child in the middle of ASSE Zaydou Youssouf with respiratory failure in the gallery. team.. A small panel of reactions gathered among the 24,489 spectators of this decisive match turned into a nightmare.
- Mattis, 20, who had been trapped in the box for almost an hour and a half after the match, followed the club’s instructions and said: We returned to the shelter and closed the stand door to ensure safety.
- Gabriel (20) has the same “bunkerization” composition as the Pierre Ferran stand, and is even more excited as he rubs his eyes on Sunday night for tear gas. These people are doing there, it ends our season with terrible notes.
- Stephen (44) questioning the measures taken (250 police and gendarmerie members according to the county, “an exceptional system of nearly 500 guards” for ASSE): “Not just the image of the season, but It’s dramatic in all respects. I have a question about the security part of society. In the first period, a battle broke out between Magic fans and Othellois, but everyone was able to quietly return to the stand. Is a sign that the club accepts a lot.
- Fatalist Stephane, 49, said:
- Jean-Marc Farlan, a coach with a more eccentric analysis with a new addition to League 1. After the match, everyone came back in no time, and I counted them all, worried that one or two people would be missing in the changing room. For some reason, I would like to say that it only exists in France. There are countries that have completely extinguished all of them. For months and years there was a lot of violence in our stadium, where we couldn’t control and eradicate it. I’m a little sad. “
And so is the continuation of this violence observed around the stadium. ASSE will try the firewall from 10:02 pm (without a compulsory press conference with future former coach Pascal Dupraz). The duo Romeyer-Caïazzo will announce the sale of the club in the middle. Near future?
Don’t worry about about 200 Saint-Etienne (depending on the province), throw glass bottles, stones, and even road signs on fences overlooking the official entrances of players, managers and partners, and even towards the CRS gathered at this epicenter. tension.
About the agenda of the emergency meeting at the Ministry of Sports?
“I couldn’t breathe. They wanted to attack the car and fight the player. Outside the cauldron, confessing a near-chaotic witness, until 11:15 pm. Tonight. Tolls could have been worse. “Thus, Loire Province suffered 14 minor injuries among its supporters and” two injured among AJA players “at the end.” I am reporting.
In contrast to Reims, the police’s majestic water launcher helped dissolve the troublemaker, but so far no arrests have been reported. In another press release released overnight, ASSE guarantees that it will “start the necessary legal proceedings.” Does the Emergency Conference on Organizational Malfunctions in the Champions League Finals scheduled for Monday at the Ministry of Sports have a little time to give in the second half of one of the darkest weekends in French football history?