Find all of our live #UKRAINE here
• Vladimir Putin announced this morning at 4am (French time). a “Military operations” In Ukraine.. Russian troops claim to target Ukrainian military targets.
• In response to this invasion, Ukraine closed its airspace to civil aviation and its president. Martial law enacted.. Explosions rang in several cities across the country, and bombing prevention sirens rang in the capital Kiev.
• The international community has strongly condemned Russia’s attack announced by Vladimir Putin during an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council. The resolution, led by the United States, will be submitted before this agency today.
• Vladimir Putin gave a surprise television speech at 4 am (French), where he “Military operations” In Ukraine, to the Ukrainian army “Throw away the weapon”.. Follow the latest information on our live.
• Russian troops said they were targeting Ukrainian military facilities. “High precision weapon”.. Explosions were heard in Kharkov, Odessa, and Kiev, but no one knew the cause of these explosions.
• The President of Ukraine has announced the introduction of martial law in the country in response to the Russian attack.The foreign minister claims that Russia is currently doing so “Large aggression”While Kiev is closing airspace to civilian flights.
Congress yesterday adopted an extension of the legal deadline for abortion from 12 to 14 weeks to address the shortage of practitioners and the gradual closure of the center.