Find all of our live #UKRAINE here
((((KAY NIETFELD / dpa Picture-AFP partnership)
(MICHAL FLUDRA / NURPHOTO / AFP)
The Ukrainian president speaks in front of the Japanese parliament.
(EYEPRESS NEWS / AFP)
Poland will propose a peacekeeping mission in Ukraine at the NATO summit in Brussels tomorrow.
• After the Italian Parliament, it is the turn of the Parliament and the French Senate to meet exceptionally at 3 pm at the same time to listen to Volodymyr Zelensky. Interventions to follow in our live.
• The Taliban ordered the closure of girls’ junior high and high schools. Only hours after they resumed, Taliban officials confirmed.
• Ashleigh Barty, the world’s number one in women’s tennis, announces her early retirement at the age of 25, fulfilling her dreams and fulfilling her dreams. “I’m absolutely tired.”
• French Polynesia announced on April 1 that a consumption tax will come into effect with the aim of saving local social security in a chronic deficit. Part 1 of Polynesia provides up-to-date information on future growth.
On the article (In English)The Associated Press journalist, the only foreign journalist left in Mariupol, talks about how they were tracked and cornered during their work by the Russian administration.
In an interview with France’s Amfo, the professor explains why Total chose to stop importing Russian oil, but not Russia’s gas imports.
Activists are demanding sanctions on Belarus’s president Alexander Lukashenko’s administration as severe as those aimed at Russia.
A guest of France 2’s “Four Truths”, a candidate for the Communist Party, believes we must be vigilant about the consequences of international sanctions on the Russian population.
((((Anadolu Agency via AFP)
• Of these “Superpower Bomb” It struck Mariupol, according to authorities in major port cities. The bombing of Russia has besieged 100,000 civilians in the city.
• Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky invited Pope Francis to participate in the negotiations between Kyiv and Moscow. “We appreciate the mediating role of the Holy See in ending human suffering.”, He wrote on Twitter. Follow our live.
Socialist candidate Anne Hidalgo “Useful voting” Most often placed on the left side of the Elysee race vote, in favor of Jean-Luc Melenchon and annoying his position, especially in the conflict in Ukraine.
• In Ajaccio, about 300 people gathered in front of the cathedral in honor of Yvan Colonna.The singer sang Dio Visal Ville Regina, Corsica national anthem.Political Scientist Thierry Dominici explains what the activists were like “The reification of all the frauds committed on Corsica”.